4.0 CPD Non Technical
Position Yourself, Build Your Profile & Win Business in a Price Sensitive Industry
23/03/2023 1:00 PM- 4:00 PM (AEST) EARLY BIRD PRICING: $100
EARLY BIRD PRICING: $100
How to Position Yourself, Build Your Profile and Pitch Your Business in Light of NCC 2022 Provisions.
Ensure you profit from your work, rather than stressing over the constant struggle of price competition.
This advanced marketing webinar will provide you with a competitive edge based on value rather than price, enabling you to secure ongoing profitable and sustainable workflow.
Learn how to build your value so you can charge what you’re worth and maximise your profit margins and lower your stress levels
- NCC 2022 brings significant changes and challenges to the industry - lean how identify the opportunities so you can leverage and capitalise on those changes to elevate your professional status, value and ongoing demand for your services.
- Determine how to build trust, rapport and credibility with key prospective clients either face to face or virtually.
- Identify how to capitalise on your Client database by using Keith's unique 10 x 10 x 10 Business Growth Formula.
- Recognise the business growth opportunities within your existing current database, your local area and niche markets.
Walk away with specific strategies to leverage the NCC 2022 provisions as well as insights and ideas to position yourself as the leading authority.
Participants will receive:
- A comprehensive presentation workbook to print so you can create your own action plan and most importantly, take away key strategies to refer back to later.
- 12 month follow up email support service where delegates can email Keith with any questions for the next 12 months
- A Toolbox of Personal and Professional Development Resources which include the following support tools: + Discover Your Passion eBook. + Subscription to Keith’s inspirational blog. + Access to download worksheets and templates you'll learn about during the presentation.
Position Yourself in your Marketplace
Identify how to engage with your Clients and Prospective Clients in a way that firmly establishes you as their go-to Professional.
Build your Professional Profile
Understand and learn how to create professional credibility that sets you uniquely apart from competitors - the key to successful, profitable, sustainable and low stress business.
Pitch Your Business
Discover simple strategies to create massive workflow momentum at a price point where your professional value is appropriately remunerated (no more grappling for work based on lowest price).
Keith Abraham is the global authority on goal achievement and the creator of the GoalDriver™ Formula. A formula designed to accurately determine what energises and engages each individual, driving them to achieve the unimaginable, unreachable and unattainable. With over 22 years as a professional speaker, delivering to over 340 clients
in 29 different countries, Keith Abraham has been the recipient of multiple awards throughout his career.
In 1999, Keith became a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), putting him in the top 7% of professional speakers worldwide. He has experienced great success in Australia and in 2002 he received the highest award for a Professional Speaker—the Nevin Award. In 2012 he was named Keynote Speaker of the Year. Adding to his already impressive CV, Keith is the bestselling author of five books, published in 12 languages, covering the areas of passion, goal achievement, customer loyalty, and focus. As a regular contributor to publications and a frequent guest on business media and podcasts, Keith’s expertise and authority on goal setting, goal achievement, goal centric-cultures, and goal alignment are recognised globally. Keith is passionate about the work he does.
CPD Points: 4.0 Non Technical CPD points.
Cancellation Policy: We know that situations sometimes arise preventing you from attending. However, Design Matters does incur costs in organising these events. If you find you cannot attend, cancellation fees may apply.