PEN:How To Unearth the Best Builders for Successful Projects
ProCalc’s Richard Armstrong shares a builder recruitment roadmap to unearth better builders. See how to professionally control the whole builder engagement process including budgets, timelines, work quality and builder/client relations. Based on the mature practices of over 200 building designers, this session shows how to reduce time & effort finding good builders. Learn to remove project risks, problem builders & cost over-runs using this proven builder recruitment roadmap.
1 CPD Non Technical
How To Unearth the Best Builders for Successful Projects
24/11/2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM ADST
Happy clients and successful projects are rarely a fluke. Professionalism, planning, detail and discipline all play a huge part. This one-hour session reveals a builders recruitment roadmap that will enable you to:
- Professionally match builders to clients to deliver great outcomes - and happy clients who sing your praises.
- Drive successful projects to completion by engaging great builders using a professional working method
- Save time with a roadmap to find the best builders who can deliver on time, on budget and with minimum fuss.
- Grow your professional reputation as you build the number of successful projects in your portfolio
- The roadmap includes loads of best practice templates to save your time.
About the Presenter
Richard Armstrong, recently undertook research, interviewing more than 200 architects and designers about how they work. An expert in residential construction & pricing, Richard conducted research focussed on the best-practices of ‘mature’ firms.
With more than 15 years’ design and construct experience, Richard is a former registered builder who possesses post-graduate property qualifications. He is the founder of ProCalc – Professional Construction Estimator. www.procalc.com.au.
CPD Points: 1 Non Technical CPD point. This will be recorded in Design Matters
National Members' CPD Manager within 5 business days following the event.
Cancellation Policy: We know that situations
sometimes arise preventing you from attending. However, Design Matters National
does incur costs in organising these events. If you find you cannot attend,
cancellation fees may apply.
respects your privacy. Registrant data captured at this site in not
disseminated to any third party, but is used solely by the Design Matters to
confirm your registration.
Online registration not available.