Skip to main content
FirstRate5 v5.3.1 Update
FirstRate5 users, now is the time to get up to speed with the enhancements and bug fixes that come with the newly released v5.3.1 of the software.
In the knowledgeable hands of Mathew Graham, you’ll leave this workshop with sound working knowledge of the most time efficient and accurate use of this current version that will become the official regulatory version you work in from 24 March.
New features, enhancements and big fixed in this FirstRate5 v5.3.1 this webinar will cover include:
- Heat Map Tool
- Global Zoning Tab
- Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Stacked Wall Builder
- Display of ABCB and BASIX Load Limits
- Detachable Plan and Zoning Tabs
- Improved Windows Search Functionality
- Improved Editing of Penetrations
- Improved Add Penetrations Tool
- Addition of a new Green Roof Construction
Note: As Sustainability Victoria recommends that all users update to this current v5.3.1, DMN recommend that all FirstRate5 accredited TPAs attend this live webinar.
Discounted member price:
You could save: